DEEP FRIED SPRING ROLLSIngredients
1. To make the filling for the spring rolls, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a large frying pan or wok.
2. Add garlic and fry for 30 seconds or until golden browned. Add minced pork
and shrimp, then continue to stir fry until the meat is soft and well done.
3. Add salt, sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce and all vegetables into the meat mixture and stir fry for 2 minutes.
4. Put it aside and let it cool. When cool, spoon 2 tablespoons of the filling on each spring roll wrapper. Then, roll over to make a tube shape
and seal the edge with a little bit of water.
5. Heat 2 cups of vegetable oil in the same wok on medium heat.
6. When the oil is hot, put the spring rolls into a pan, one at a time. Deep fry them until the color of rolls turn into golden brown.
7. Put the cooked rolls on paper napkins to absorb some oil.
8. Serve hot with Thai Prestige Plum Sauce and enjoy.