FRIED CHICKEN IN SWEET CHILI SAUCEIngredients
1. In a large bowl, mix salt, pepper and chili sauce together with the chicken things and leave it for 15 mins.
2. Making the batter by flour corn starch, salt, pepper and water together and slowly whisk until batter mix is smooth, then leave it at room – temperature for 15 mins.
3. Heat the oil on medium high. Dip the marinade chicken into the batter. Then fry the chicken in the oil until golden brown.
4. Remove the fried chicken from the wok and place it on paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
5. Serve hot with Thai Prestige Sweet Chili Sauce and enjoy.